Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A story of His Marchness on the month of March

Dear All,

I am BACK!!!
Please say that you guys missed me..pretty please~ NO? Awwwwww...Boo Hoo~
Yeah,it's been some few weeks back since I last updated my blog and this is due to lack of inspiration and motivation ( Yeah..since I don't get any support from anyone of you :P ) and also myself being occupied with class and stuffs ( What stuffs? I don't know either but there's always something which keeps me busy and yet I kept complaining of boredom all the time..how ironic..)

As it is the last day of March so I thought of highlighting some interesting event I did on the month of March. These are things which I did, watch , eat and went throughout the whole month:


Books read:

- The Art of Happiness by HH Dalai Lama & Howard C. Cutler



- The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger




- The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne




Movie Watched:

- Hot Summer Days




-Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief




- Alice In Wonderland ( 3D)





- Up in The Air




- The Lovely Bones





Food Eaten :
- Seoul Garden
- Popiah
- Mee Rebus
- Lo Bak
- Wan tan Mee
- Char Kueh Kak

* Words highlighted in yellow are all eaten during Taiping trip

Travel :
- Taiping ( For Leisure)
- Inti College, Nilai ( For Work)

Weather:
- Either scorching HOT or heavy RAIN (=.=)

So there,that's is more or less of all the things I have achieved in the month of March :)
Of course,I would want to blog about each activities individually but I guess the lazy bug is affecting me..:P

Okay..okay..stop bombarding me already for being so lazy..I shall at least blog about my trip to Taiping.. But not now though..maybe in the coming day or two..>:P

Well,till then..see ya all soon ..cheers and take care :D

Yours Truly,


His Lazy Royal Marchness, Chris C

1 comment:

  1. @HH : At least mine weird sound make sense and it is to express myself..unlike yours..so random..:/

    ReplyDelete