Sunday, November 7, 2010

No more teary days..

Dear all,

Please...if you are reading this..please try to visualise a scene of you smacking my head..no,im not into masochism..don't get me wrong! I just need some motivation to do my assignment which is due in FOUR more days even if it got to be the hard way...(=3=)

I am just trying my best to pick up all the broken pieces of myself scattered all over to move on to another phase in my life..No longer do I care about the past..If possible,I wouldn't want to remember them at all even if there are sweet moments here and then..

Look forward..look forward..march on..march on..Be someone I can be proud of..and this,I would need your help..walk with me in this journey of a silent soul...

Not much to write at the moment.But a brief update will be that I have moved to my new place..this would be my 2nd week here and so far,everything is fine..=) But somehow,the depression doesn't really go away so I am still trying hard.Do wish me luck!!

and I need to get a part time job badly..as soon as examination and posting is done..no long break for me I guess...sigh~

I shall end this post with a music video and it's lyrics..Originally sung by the band " The Cure", this is a current version covered by a Brazilian singer , Jay Vaquer..Hope you would enjoy this song.."Boys don't cry"

BOYS DON'T CRY
BY JAY VAQUER




LYRICS:

I would say I'm sorry,
If I thought that it would change your mind.
But I know that this time,
I have said too much,
Been too unkind...

I tried to laugh about it,
Cover it all up with lies.
I tried to laugh about it,
Hiding the tears in my eyes.
Cause boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry.

I would break down at your feet,
And beg forgiveness,
Plead with you.
But I know that it's too late,
And now there's nothing I can do...

So I tried to laugh about it,
Cover it all up with lies.
I tried to laugh about it,
Hiding the tears in my eyes.
Cause boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry.

I would tell you,
That I loved you,
If I thought that you would stay.
But I know that it's no use,
That you've already,
Gone away...

Misjudged your limit,
Pushed you too far,
Took you for granted,
I thought that you needed me more...

Now I would do most anything,
To get you back by my side.
But I just keep on laughing,
Hiding the tears in my eyes,
Cause boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry...

[END]

Till then,take care and have a good day ahead.

Lots of love from yours truly,

Chris C

1 comment: